Welcome to the Free Encyclopedia of Cognitive Linguistics and related disciplines, a.k.a. the Cognitive Linguistics Wiki (CogLing for those of us who are really lazy).
This section is devoted to our users - newcomers and veterans alike. It contains information on this wiki and what we are all about as well as information on ongoing projects and the like. You will also find discussion areas.
Information for usersEdit
- About CogLing.
- You might want to know what what cogling is and what it isn't.
- Manual of style.
- Our guide to CogLing etiquette
- Our policies on vandalism and bans.
- Interesting external links.
If you would like to experiment with the Wiki-based many editing options of CogLing you can:
- Play around on your user page
- Sit around in the Linguist's Armchair